Rules and Regulations:
- The closing date for applications is 31st March 2018. Late entries will not be accepted. Validity of an entry is the responsibility of the entrant. A separate entry form is required for each competition. In the event of insufficient entries in a competition, the Board of Directors of Navan Choral Festival reserves the right to cancel that competition.
- AGE QUALIFICATION: The date for age qualification for the piano competitions coincides with the closing date for entries i.e. 31st March 2018. Example: If a participants 12th birthday falls on or before the 31st March, this participant must enter the competition for the next age category. If the participants 12th birthday falls after the 31st March, then this qualifies as under 12.
- Please provide original sheet music to the Adjudicator on the day of the competition. Any change to the submitted programme is not permitted.
- First prize winners in the piano competitions are not eligible to compete in the same age group in subsequent years. (Competitors should move up an age category).
- Competitors will be informed, through the website, of the time and venue of the competitions. All competitors are requested to register one hour before the competition commences.
- The decision of the adjudicator is final.
- The Board of Directors of Navan Choral Festival wishes to indicate that the responsibility for the welfare of all underage competitors remains with the Parent /Guardian/Teacher, while attending the Navan Choral Festival.
- The decision of the Board of Directors of Navan Choral Festival is final in all other matters.
Pianists are advised to comply with copyright guidelines. The Board of Directors of Navan Choral Festival will not accept responsibility for any action taken later by the publishers.