Young Opera Voice
The winner of this competition will be awarded The Tara Perpetual Cup and a bursary to help further their studies.
Place winners will be awarded a Trophy and a bursary to help further their studies.
- One aria from an opera or oratorio by either Handel or Mozart to be sung from memory in the original key and original language.
- One other contrasting operatic aria of own choice to be sung from memory in original key and original language.
- One art song to be sung from memory in original language.
- Competitors may provide their own accompanist. But an accompanist will be available on the day of the competition. (Please contact Secretary for details)
- Competitors will preform two pieces in the qualifying round. (One Aria and the Art Song) Finalists will preform two pieces. (The second Aria and one of the pieces already preformed in the qualifying round)
Competition Timetable – TBC
Entry Fees – TBC
Venue – TBC
Rules & Regulations – TBC
Application Form – TBC